Salutations lovely kittens spring is here, and summer is around the corner and what do all good kittens deserve? Sunbathing in the sun with a tasty beverage. I have some fun colorful drinks to keep you refreshed; from basking in the sun to campfires at night. A drink for all occasions, I hope you enjoy these drinks as much as I did and as you will see some experiments are key to a fun time.
First up is this gorgeous drink called the Trickster. I had another taste these drinks with me so I could get you different opinions. I will start off with saying that this drink is like drinking a fruit punch with a rock candy taste. As if it was childhood in a glass, imagine running down the street with a capri sun in hand ready for excitement. A word of caution to all kittens, blue paws are likely while mixing as my tester and I can attest to.
- 1 shot of cherry vodka
- 1 shot of strawberry vodka
- 1 shot of grenadine (if wish for redder color use 2 shots)
- Shake vodka grenadine mixture with ice pour into cup of choice filled with ice
- 3 shots of blue curacao
- 1 shot of sprite
- Carefully shake mixture (pressure will build from sprite as my tester found out the hard way)
- Now here’s where it gets tricky. Pour the mixture into the cup “slowly” pouring onto the backside of a spoon this will create a layer for the two mixtures giving the same look in the picture.
Next up is the Kitten by the Campfire. Proving that looks can be deceiving this drink may not look the prettiest but according to my taster it was the tastiest. Like drinking a tootsie roll it is a creamy chocolate taste that is also refreshing on a hot day. This is your grown-up chocolate milk. I was skeptical upon this drinks creation hence my trusty taster had the first go upon tasting I have to say it reminded me of Coco Puffs. We did notice that with this drink no ice is better and graham crackers are excellent for dipping, the marshmallow at the end is delish.
- Fill glass with and milk to the brim
- Add ice if desired
- A shot worth of Hershey’s Chocolate syrup (add more for more chocolatey taste)
- 1 to 2 shots of your choice of vodka depending on size of glass.
- We used Stuffed Puffed marshmallows for our drink but feel free to use any type
- Graham cracker for garnish
Our third drink and my personal favorite is The Ruby Rose. A very airy and flowery taste like drinking a fresh spring breeze. Whether lounging on the porch or relaxing by the pool this is the drink that will keep you refreshed and feeling fancy with every sip. This drink called for champagne a kitten’s delight, and we used Rose sparkling water in place of regular rose water. I cannot recommend this drink enough to kittens.
- 1 shot orange juice (fresh squeezed or bought in-store)
- 1 shot of sparkling rose water
- 1 shot of grenadine
- Desired amount of maraschino cherries
- Fill glass to the brim with champagne.
- Stir and enjoy.
The final drink we tried was one that had me all sorts of excited The Springing Kitten I have a love for strawberries, so this drink was right up my alley. A very subtle lemon and lime taste that can hide the taste of alcohol for those kittens who are not fans. The lemonade and strawberry mix make for a good drink to be served while basking in the sun.
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 small lime wedge
- 3 fresh strawberries, 2 hulled and sliced and one for garnish
- 1 shot of cherry vodka
- 1 shot of club soda
I hope you all enjoy these drinks as much as I did! *Cheers*
-Tox Suki =^-^=
67 thoughts on “Blooming from Spring into Summer Cocktails”
These look delicious.
They where soooo good!