From “wannabe” to Precious Level Kitten (with VIDEO)! post thumbnail

Dating back to November 2016, I stumbled upon The Chateau online. At the time, I was newly introduced to kittenplay. I recall the moment someone showed me pictures of cat girls who are into kittenplay and my reaction was, “Wow, I didn’t know ‘my thing’ is actually a thing that people not only do but live as a lifestyle!” I didn’t feel so alone nor peculiar. For a while, I thought it was silly for someone to imitate feline characteristics, I thought I was being ridiculous for doing it.

When I was searching for kittenplay to learn more about it, The Chateau came up. My initial reaction upon seeing the pictures was, “They’re all so beautiful. I want to be like them, I want to be one of them!” Lucky for me, I was already doing modeling with my cat ears, so I already had professionally-taken photos to be sent for my application.

Two of my application photos:

January 16, 2017, I got accepted in The Chateau! I was reading my emails in bed and I literally jumped as I was so excited and happy! Being in Southeast Asia, I am very far away from everyone in The Chateau, but being published on the magazine, being part of the Facebook group, I didn’t feel so left out. While everything is online, I still felt I belonged somewhere, and I didn’t feel so alone anymore.

It was also an honor to be granted two issue covers! I honestly have never imagined I would get one when I joined The Chateau! After 20+ published photosets, 2 magazine covers, Isibella gave me such wonderful news in August 2019 that I’ve been selected to be an Amethyst Precious Level kitten! She sent me the beautiful Chateau collars and cuffs set in gold with amethyst-colored crystals. To be honest, I didn’t fancy purple before, but it looked so beautiful on gold… and it’s also my Master’s favorite color.

Sultry Kitten Anne MiYu

Watch this video of Anne MiYu’s debut as a Precious Level Amethyst kitten, featuring the ever elegant official Chateau golden collar with authentic Swarovski crystals, golden tag with the logo, and the latest merch not yet released to the public, cuffs in gold! Check the entire photoset here: https://www.thechateau.org/blog/photoset/anne-miyus-precious-level-amethyst-debut/

Posted by The Chateau – Cat Girl Manor on Monday, December 2, 2019

Right now, I’ve only met Ruby Nyx in person, when she dropped by Asia for a vacation. She was beautiful, kind, sweet, and just amazing! We spent the evening having a photoshoot, then the next morning, we went for a swim in the hotel, had some fun talk in the sauna. Click on the photos to view the photosets we collaborated on. I miss her and I wish for us to meet again! I know one day, our paths will cross again, as it is in my bucketlist to go to Colorado and visit The Chateau!

Recently, I also heard incredible news that the gorgeous Claudia Rylie will be going around Asia and she is dropping by my country, and I’ll finally meet not only another Chateau kitten, but one I’ve looked up to all these years! I’m so excited, but also nervous as I want to make sure she has a good time during her visit! But I know there is nothing to worry about — I’ve heard of so many good things about her.

So, if any of you happens to drop by the Philippines and/or Singapore, let me know! I’d love to meet more kittens and Gents!

Continuing on my journey in The Chateau, I started from dreaming of being one of the kittens, to working hard and earned the Precious Level, to now given trust to redesign, improve, and maintain the website! While it takes work to voluntarily help out in The Chateau, and there are times when I feel low as it’s not easy handling issues of dozens of kittens simultaneously, at the end of the day, it’s still a family I consider — one I’ve always wanted to belong. To all the kittens who I’ve interacted with, thank you and I cannot wait to meet you one day. I don’t know when that will be, but I know that day shall come.

With love,
Your Asian kitten

35 thoughts on “From “wannabe” to Precious Level Kitten (with VIDEO)!”

1. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

What a wonderful story! I felt the same way when I found The Chateau =^_^= Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story and maybe one day I will be lucky enough to meet you =] What beautiful photos!

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

Thank you for the sweet words, lovely! <3 I hope I get to inspire others to participate more in The Chateau, by putting this story out.

1. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

Mission accomplished <3 I am feeling very inspired already ^_^.

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

Looking forward to seeing your photosets!

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

And so are you! I see how much you support the kittens by leaving compliments everyday! It’s so sweet of you.

1. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

Awww thank youuu =^_^= I always like to take atleast 20 or 30 mins out of each busy day to make sure everyone knows how awesome their work is. As I know it can be a real big pick me up if you are having a bad day. I also can not get over how sweet everyone has been in this community so it feels amazing to spread the love!

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

You’re such an angel! <3 Honestly, whenever I login the backend of the site, it's becoming a habit I look for your comments — I love seeing how you uplift everyone as much as you can! I admire this very kind trait of yours. You set such a good example.

1. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

Awwweeee crys happy tears <3 you are so kind =^_^=! I hope I can continue to keep everyone nice and uplifted.

2. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

@toxsuki I just made an update on the website! If you view the pages of Magazine, Monthly Issues, and Photosets, there is a section to list the kittens who actively comment on publications <3 Hope you like it!

1. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

GASP!!! I absolutely love this!!! Its sooo much fun and will keep others super motivated to make everyone feeling awesome!

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

I’m glad you do! Those like you who put in a lot of time and effort to support others should be given recognition.

2. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

Aww well you are to kind I apriciate the apriciation as it’s a great concept. When I was going back through everything I noticed some people had no comments at all and that was no good ^_^.

2. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

@Mostdefinitely I miss you, babe! ❤️ I hope you’re doing great. Don’t ever forget how amazing you are!

3. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

@ClaudiaRylie I can’t believe I’m gonna meet you IRL soon! Everything I’ve heard about you is positive; was even told you’re such an angel.

4. You are μ cute!!! I very much hope to meet you in person some day!!!

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

Thank you, beautiful! ❤️ Likewise. And thank you for the thoughtful message you sent us in the ticket system! We appreciate it so much.

1. A_Kitty_A A_Kitty_A says:

Really great article. I applied and was accepted into The Chateau way back in 2016. I learned about The Chateau on Suicide Girls and as a Kitty I really wanted to participate. I was really into modelling in those days and I couldn’t wait to shoot a set. However due to life and work pressures, modelling needed to go on a back burner. I missed it, though. Because of the pandemic I don’t go out much nowadays because behaviour is heavily restricted in London so I needed a hobby. Really happy to have rediscovered The Chateau because it’s great having a creative outlet. I have missed getting dressed up to go to nightclubs so it’s great to have an opportunity to dress up for photoshoots.

5. November November says:

This is so inspiring and beautiful

6. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

This story is beautiful and beautifully written. You are what I know many of us aspire to become. You are such an inspiration and the overhaul that you have done on the site is stupendous!.

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

Thank you for being so kind to me all the time! You inspire me as well. ✨

7. DaeniKitten DaeniKitten says:

So many of your experiences line up with how I discovered my truest kitten self! On another note you are now someone kittens look up too (at least I do lol). <3

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

I’m very glad to know! And I’m so flattered. :3 Thanks, lovely. Looking forward to your photosets!

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

Thanks, love! I have grown so much! ❤️

8. VioletNeko VioletNeko says:

So many of us have has similar things about a sense of belonging, it’s such a beautiful feeling and wonderful experience. I have met a few of our UK sisters and they’re so lonely, I also got to meet Martha Marie last year when she flew from Texas to the UK, and Claudia when she was in London. I really treasure getting to meet our sisters, I hope that you and I both get to meet many more and possibly even eachother. Thanks for everything that you do for us, not only are your shoots FABULOUS but you do so much behind the scenes with the website. We all appreciate you so much

1. VioletNeko VioletNeko says:

Oh gosh, I really ought to learn to read back before I post! ‘our sisters are so lovely’

2. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

Thank you, kitten! London is in my travel bucket list among many other places in Europe so there is hope for us to meet IRL! ❤️

9. Erikarae Erikarae says:

You inspire me so much Miss Anne ❤️❤️ Beautifully written

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

Aww you’re too sweet, beautiful! <3 I'm so happy to inspire someone out there

1. Erikarae Erikarae says:

You definitely are an inspiration to more than just me I’m sure ❤️

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says: