Callipsokitten’s Debut Set post thumbnail
JOIN TODAY! Access over 5000 exclusive photos from 250+ most playful, kinky kitten models in the world. Visit The Chateau - Cat Girl Manor for the Best in Kittenplay.

Be an Exclusive Chateau Member to view all photos from this set.

Access The Chateau
For the Best in Kitten Play!

Get exclusive photosets, videos, articles and more from the most playful, kinky kitten models in the world.

• 250+ Kitten models.

• 500+ Published photosets

• 4500+ Website members.

Become an exclusive Chateau member to access the first ever magazine dedicated to catgirls and the kittenplay lifestyle.

68 thoughts on “Callipsokitten’s Debut Set”

1. Anne MiYu Anne MiYu says:

Congratulations on your debut! And thank you for trusting me on editing your beautiful photos <3 I'm excited for your next photoset to go live!

1. Thank you soo much. You really made the set pop. I love it. I’m really excited for the next set too!!

2. Kiurym Kiurym says:

This is amazing! I love all the purple~ WELCOME <3

3. Tygerheart Tygerheart says:

I love the purple!

1. Thank you sister,you rock the purple too

4. Lunawhispurr Lunawhispurr says:

This is such a beautiful debut! You look so stunning. <3

1. This means so much,thank you

2. I appreciate the love kitten,thank you

5. Toxic Toxic says:

gorgeous. Love all the purple and your lingerie 🙂 .

6. VioletNeko VioletNeko says:

Gorgeous. I love the consistency of how the colours you are wearing match the setting <3

1. Thank you I an be a bit OCD. I brought all my own stuff to the studio lol

7. Gorgeous! I LOVE all the purple! ✨❤️✨

1. Thank you,I love purple. My second set will be purple too

8. So pretty! The purple is gorgeous <3

1. Thank you soo much

9. Lustfulpet Lustfulpet says:

Purple is such a great color for you!! I love this! Absolutely purrrfect

1. Thank you. I do looove purple. My next set has a purple theme too

10. KeeTeaKat KeeTeaKat says:

Soo pretty. I love all the shades of purple, this set is so sweet and elegant.

1. Thank you soo much. I love how many kittens seem to love the purple as much as me 🙂

Leave a comment and make a kitten happy! Join / Login now.