DeviantMynx as Marie Antionette in Her Secret Garden post thumbnail
JOIN TODAY! Access over 5000 exclusive photos from 250+ most playful, kinky kitten models in the world. Visit The Chateau - Cat Girl Manor for the Best in Kittenplay.

Be an Exclusive Chateau Member to view all photos from this set.

Access The Chateau
For the Best in Kitten Play!

Get exclusive photosets, videos, articles and more from the most playful, kinky kitten models in the world.

• 250+ Kitten models.

• 500+ Published photosets

• 4500+ Website members.

Become an exclusive Chateau member to access the first ever magazine dedicated to catgirls and the kittenplay lifestyle.

72 thoughts on “DeviantMynx as Marie Antionette in Her Secret Garden”

1. Erikarae Erikarae says:

Wow these are amazing! Fabulous job on this set ❤️

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@Erikarae. Thank mew! I really enjoyed creating this set and love working with Anna.

2. VioletNeko VioletNeko says:

I’m a total rubber lover, I appreciate the latex in this shoot so much!

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@VioletNeko. I don’t think I’ve tried wearing rubber yet, but working on expanding my latex collection. Now, if I could find ways to work them into Chateau pieces, lol. 😉

1. VioletNeko VioletNeko says:

I have tried but mine is not the right aesthetic at all as it is all black and things like hoods. I made a friend a kitten bikini though, I might replicate it for myself and try that.

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

Omg. I would LUV a rubber/latex kitten bikini!! Do you take commissions? We could probably even do a collaboration article on it!!

1. VioletNeko VioletNeko says:

Unfortunately I can’t at the moment, I just don’t have the space 🙁 I am getting my room set up again now I’ve moved back to my family home, so maybe soon!

3. Jasminerose Jasminerose says:

love these. this is my dream shoot

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@Jasminerose. That is one of the most amazing comments/compliments. You should do it! Lots of pretty scenery near you. I’m sure they’re even outfits that you have hidden in your closet that you could put together for this 🙂

4. DrusilaV DrusilaV says:

So incredibly unique. You look so happy. It shows how much you love to be behind the camera and how much fun you have.

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@drusilav. Thank mew. If you only knew that in reality, I was mosquito chum. lol. It was truly a blast doing this shoot and having it come to life.

1. DrusilaV DrusilaV says:

Omg the mosquitoes this year for outside shoots are the absolute worst. You poor kitten

5. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

Ummmmm yessssss!!!! Yup you toped my favorite set of you and now this one is my favorite! I will definitely be sharing this on social so more people can come check out this amazing set! Cuz just wow! You look absolutely stunning and the set, just everything about this set =^_^=

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@toxsuki. Annnndddd I’m blushing. Thank you for the lovely feedback. It really does make giddy and just want to do better. I’m so glad you like it 🙂

1. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

I definitely love this set =^_^= and I am excited to say I made sure to post about this amazing set on social media. I am extremely pumped to see what you suprise us with next <3

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@toxsuki. Thank you sooooo much! I’m really hoping that what I’ve got planned for my big summer shoot is hopefully going to be as fantastic outwardly as it is in my head 🙂 All, I know is that I keep trying. One of these times I may have to make a “cross-roads” deal, lol.

1. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

You are very welcome and I am sure its going to be amazing!

6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Everything about it screams The Chateau. It’s so decadent. Incredibly well done to all involved. Cheers!

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@Sweetlillavender. You know where just to get me in the feels!! I really do have that thought in mind when I do each shoot. I love working with my photographer.

7. Tygerheart Tygerheart says:

ALL OF THE YES!!!

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@tygerheart. I haven’t been ignoring the comments, I swear!! I am trying to make sure that I give loves to everyone’s publications. I am so in awe of how much love this set has received. I really do love this set on a personal level.

1. Tygerheart Tygerheart says:

I would too! Marie Antoinette shoots are a major dream of many models, her style was so iconic

8. OMG!!! You have knocked another one out of the park! I love this set sooo much, beautiful,fun and colorful. Love love love

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@callipsokitten. Many apologies for the delay on responding. I am absolutely flattered by your amazing comment. I am so filled with so much happiness at how well this set has been received. I wish I could find the formula and put it in a bottle!! 😀

9. Darkcrystal Darkcrystal says:

Cotton candy vibes ♡♡

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@darkcrystal. Oh great, you found my sweet tooth!! Now I’m in the mood for a fair 🙂 I absolutely am in love with how these colors mesh.

10. Victoria Victoria says:

So surreal! Let them eat cake

1. DeviantMynx DeviantMynx says:

@victoria. Exactly! I really feel like this is a fairy tale every time I look at these. I love the magic my photographer creates.

Leave a comment and make a kitten happy! Join / Login now.