Sweet Lil Lavender’s Pin-Up Umbrella Set post thumbnail
JOIN TODAY! Access over 5000 exclusive photos from 250+ most playful, kinky kitten models in the world. Visit The Chateau - Cat Girl Manor for the Best in Kittenplay.

Be an Exclusive Chateau Member to view all photos from this set.

Access The Chateau
For the Best in Kitten Play!

Get exclusive photosets, videos, articles and more from the most playful, kinky kitten models in the world.

• 250+ Kitten models.

• 500+ Published photosets

• 4500+ Website members.

Become an exclusive Chateau member to access the first ever magazine dedicated to catgirls and the kittenplay lifestyle.

81 thoughts on “Sweet Lil Lavender’s Pin-Up Umbrella Set”

1. November November says:

So beautiful, I love it

2. Erikarae Erikarae says:

Wow this came out so beautifully!

1. I couldn’t agree more!

3. Kiurym Kiurym says:

Gorgeous! I’ve been wanting to do something similar, but I cant find an outfit to fit my form haha~ Where did you get your parasol?

1. A friend actually gave it to me. I’ll see if it lists a brand, if it does, I’ll send it to you. Do you have any Asian markets near you? I bet you could get one there, or of course, on Amazon.

1. Kiurym Kiurym says:

OMG! I didn’t even think to look at an Asian market…I’ve got one a few towns over! I’ve got to head back there for some nommy food stuffs anyways~ But I’ll totes take a brand too if you can find it <3 Thank you sooo much sis!

1. OK, I had a look and can only find a partial item number. Most of it is scratched off. Darn. You’re very welcome!

1. Kiurym Kiurym says:

I found a wonderful parasol! I can’t wait to take pictures with it!

4. Danie_hahn Danie_hahn says:

These are absolutely gorgeous

1. Aww thank you! I feel quite the same way about your shoots. I would love to do one together with you.

5. Love the oriental theme!

1. Me too! I’ve been wanting to do one for ages.

6. What an adorable set!! I have worked with Dennis before as well and it is always a load of fun.

1. He’s so awesome. He’s the main person I work with. I adore him!!!

7. Toxic Toxic says:

So beautiful. I love this so much!.

8. GloomyPaws GloomyPaws says:

Love this set You’re so beautiful and I especially love how you did your hair and the flowers in it! Also love the parasol!

1. Thank you! I’ve actually created a how-to video for Tyger showing how I did my hair for this shoot and will be submitting it very soon. I just need to edit it first. I hope you enjoy that, too!

9. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

You look sooo cute in this set! Well done!

1. Thank you, there’s a lot that goes into them in terms of prep, as well as post production. I’m sure you know all about it! I actually edit my own photos, because I only very lightly retouch them.

1. Toxsuki Toxsuki says:

Thats awesome!! I typically edit my photos as well my latest set was the first set on here I didn’t edit as I was worried about fixing the dark lighting but if you ever struggle to fix something AnneMiYu.com is the one to talk to for sure. I am still working on my own photography skills. You did an amazing job editing =^_^=

1. Thank you, yes, Anne is truly incredible. I have seen her photo edits and she truly does work magic on them. I appreciate the recommendation.

10. Hopeee Hopeee says:

Beautiful so delicate!

Leave a comment and make a kitten happy! Join / Login now.